NoelleAndressen.com

Noelle Andressen, actress and artist. Experience the raw Hollywood journey.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Campaign

I'm quickly becoming known as the Food Girl. This proves that this campaign, no matter how wacky, has worked. I've become a landmark for those in Burbank on their way to and from work. If only there wasn't such dire truth behind the campaign. I don't know how all this will work out, I don't know what saving grace will pull us out of despair.

Went to the car show at Bob's, wow! I loved it. I met so many industry people, but most importantly, we could all share our love for cars. I'll have to post some pics.

Also, a casting director who was very gracious approached with a delightful chuckle (I'm glad this person gets the point of the campaign, some don't). I was handed a business card with an oportunity to work. This was a blessing, lord knows I need to work. I hope these people who have touched me realize that they are doing more than they may know. Thank you!

About homelessness....
I know what it's like being homeless and am frightened I may have to return to it again. My burden has become so heavy; laced with trepidation and a future of uncertainty. I know what it's like to be so far down and plan to use my series of unfortunate events to bless others. I'm not sure what form this will take, I'll leave that up to fate.

Know this--my soft place to fall is in my friends, family and god. Without them things would be meaningless and I would be a basket case.

On to the next adventurous day.....now go live your dreams, experience life, it's really not as scary as it may seem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home