NoelleAndressen.com

Noelle Andressen, actress and artist. Experience the raw Hollywood journey.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Non-Working Girl

After another day striving to get some type of employment, and following up on prior job leads in industry work and non industry work, I've gotten no where. How it is that a young, experienced girl like myself can't get work? I have a cheery, friendly disposition, hard working, college graduate with a BA degree. This is just too coincidental--too funny--fate is still forcing me down a path that's extremely straight and narrow. I guess I haven't reached the right door.

Word of encouragement to all sharing similar paths....
These things that are trying and difficult will only make those striving for extraordinary lives stronger humans. When we have all conquered the summit, we must remember our journey and help others with their climb. Let's all hang in there together and help one another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home