NoelleAndressen.com

Noelle Andressen, actress and artist. Experience the raw Hollywood journey.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Cars and Stars

It was another hot, fun night at the Car Show. As soon as I'm able, I would love to have an '64 Vette or maybe a '55 Caddy convertable. It's gotta be baby blue though, how sweet.

My love for cars happened when I was a wee one. My dad owned a gas station and would get these cool Hot Wheels/Matchbox die cast metal cars. He would bring them home for me to play with and he taught me a lot. Vehicles just aren't made with the same art and style like years ago. Today, they're all cookie cutter designs.

What we need in this world is an Art Awakening! Art has become something that all looks the same or it's all angry. Yes, this is a blanket statement, which isn't my heart's intent, I know that there are many who do accomplish original works, but for the most part it's lost. You can see this in film, music, art, clothing, etc, etc, etc....I think political correctness may have stifled our expression. I could be wrong, I'm just an artist what do I know?

I'm in that strange age group where I'm not considered a Baby Boomer and not from Gen X. It's like there's a group of people within a 7 year age range that doesn't quite fit in either group, stuck somewhere in between. I do know from talking with these people that they generally don't like PC, labels, and suppression of logic. Let's break out of the box.

I bring this up because I think this group may need to help stimulate an awakening in art.

Cool thing--Jay did wave today as did a few other Execs. and entertainers. I can't begin to tell you how many great people I've met since I started my campaign. The part I love best is getting a big wave or laugh my way. I'm glad I can help brighten people's lives for even a brief moment.

I'm going to start asking you, the reader to think about questions, I'll call it "Self Reflection" for lack of an inspiring moment on my part for naming it. I'd like to start stirring up, encouraging and motivating people to Live their Dreams.

Let's start with this Self Reflection:
What did you do today that was completely selfless?

We need to remember that our lives do effect others and we should try to do our best to make that a positve difference. Shouldn't we all be tired of the negative things we send out to people and start creating a positive atmosphere. Try this for one day and see how much better your mood is and most importantly the smiles you'll get in return. I'm going to work on this in my life more, as I'm seeing that being grouchy and negative for no good reason doesn't do anyone a bit of good.

Now go Live Your Dreams and participate in the art of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home