NoelleAndressen.com

Noelle Andressen, actress and artist. Experience the raw Hollywood journey.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Desperate Housewife!

Can you believe opportunity knocked while I was out looking for work?

While I was out looking for work, work was looking for me.

Yep, I can't believe that I got a call for the hit ABC show Desp. H.W. and I was out looking for work. What this boils down to is that my cell carrier doesn't reach all over LA apparently so I missed this very important phone call. Boy do I feel like Ziggy. Well I can't sit by the phone all day, I'm just gonna have to switch providers.

I love this show and can't tell you how much I'm brooding over this miss. I'll get over it soon enough, I would think.

All right, this is at least showing me that I am employable. I was beginning to worry and wonder if I needed to change my profession. There's still hope!

Actually, today is a great day. The sun is shining, but it's not too hot and the breeze is gentle and fresh. Life is still filled with it's daily crap, but I think I'm beginning to learn how to walk through it, even if it gets neck high.

Self Reflection: (by the way, how did everyone do with the last Self Reflection Challenge? Here's the next one.)
What are we fighting for?

Not talking about the obvious war in Iraq (that's for another blog), I'm talking about what in life are we fighting for personally? Are we fighting for what we believe is right? Are we fighting for someone's life? Are we fighting for those who cannot fight for themselves? Are we fighting to be good examples, whether we're parents, children, students, teachers, artists, etc....

Simply put: What is your visionary goal in life? State your mission and purpose, we all have at least one.

I phrase it fighting because all of life is tough and we do have to fight and struggle for things that we want for others and ourselves. Most often things aren't handed to us.

So see you'll get some shallow information and then some deep. A little something for everyone. Have a good day today and Live Your Dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home