NoelleAndressen.com

Noelle Andressen, actress and artist. Experience the raw Hollywood journey.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Real Reel

Been away on a much needed vacation from life. I didn't go anywhere, I've been home all this time, I just needed to re-assess (that word doesn't look right-lol) what I'm doing in this world. I've come to the conclusion that I still know what I want to do - just need a break in doing it. I already know that I have the dedication (how else could I have lasted this long?) I have the passion (since I was 4) I have the talent (I've been told). Gosh, the stars just need to line up at the right time for me.

But...on the producer side (my other hat) things are promising. A few pitches on the table at the cable networks...

Our album for Amoureux is just about finished. My cool lover and I still are shooting for a release. It's symbolic for us being our wedding aniversary and the title: "Return to Love", well that's exactly what our relationship has done.

The Reel
It's uploading today. Hopefully, I did it correctly. Yep, I'm also a webdesigner. A gal's gotta make a living and sometimes I've had to wear many, many hats. I'm going to get back to this issue on my next entry. In the process of having to survive, I've managed to learn how to do a lot of different things, grateful that I love to learn but man----I'm tired.

Today's
Self Reflection:
When things get really, really bad (I mean ready to check-out bad), what is it that we individually run to to help us cope? What is our drug of choice?
Mine is unconditional love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home