NoelleAndressen.com

Noelle Andressen, actress and artist. Experience the raw Hollywood journey.

Friday, October 06, 2006

The Rose

With many tears tonight, I pondered...

Just remember in the winter,
far beneath the bitter snow.

Lies the seed that with the sun's love,
in the spring, becomes the rose.

A very special woman told me that I was like a rose bud that would be opened one petal at a time. Each petal will have a portion of my life written on it. These petals will be used to help encourage people through their suffering and be a beacon of beauty and hope for them.

It sounds beautiful and it enthralls my heart with joy when I'm cloaked in sorrow; like I am now. I carry so many burdens.

I'm still waiting for my petals to bloom into a fragrant blossom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home