NoelleAndressen.com

Noelle Andressen, actress and artist. Experience the raw Hollywood journey.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Too Busy for My Own Good

Be careful what you pray for - it may come to pass.

Going from desperation to too much has always seemed to be a problem for many in this world and I'm included. Just when I thought all was lost some miraculous things have happened to propel me and my family forward in this journey of life.

The morning brought great news for me, although working yesterday was tough on me, I always find that there's a silver lining on the other side of the dark, ominous cloud. I was picked for a small part in a film. I auditioned for it and had forgotten about it. I always try to audition and then leave it alone, it's no longer in my hands.

I feel extremely blessed and am grateful.

Self Reflection
In times of trouble are we...
...like reeds in the wind that sway to and fro in double mindedness or are we like strong solid oak trees that stand firm and never sway to the left or the right but keep firmly grounded with our roots dug in tight? (I need to work on this one)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home